How does one conclude that a person is his/her favorite? Hmm. Such a subjective decision.
Anyway, I’ve decided that my favorite person is someone I always long for company and someone I am always amazed by. Also, I’ve just narrowed it down to people I actually know in person.
And so far, I can say my favorite person is my father.
- I super miss his cooking.
- His kakulitan.
- His attempt to always stay youthful and succeeds.
- His singing along to Cher Lloyd, One Direction, and Lady Gaga.
- His lighted shoe laces.
- His slow driving.
- His smile when playing Angry Birds.
- His jibberish when mad.
- His lame excuse as to why he tears up when watching Notting Hill.
The longest we’ve been apart is 10 months. It sucks to not live with my family anymore. I miss them.